Holy Monastery of Agios Christophoros
The Holy Monastery of Agios Christophoros was built in 1946 in the city of Aegina, near the church of Agia Paraskevi and the Leoussiss Foundation. It was inaugurated in 1961 and a little later the relics of its patron, Saint Christopher, came to its possession.
The Monastery is beloved by the Aegineans who seek an oasis of tranquility and peaceful serenity, with the typical hospitality of the monks winning them over.
The Holy Monastery celebrates on the 9th of May and the 8th of September.
The Monastery owns an outlying property (Metochi) which is located in Mesagros and is dedicated to Saint Anna.